The Official RONR Q & A Forums

RONR In Brief

Mike Phillips

Over the last few days, I've been reading through the newest edition of RONR In Brief. Maybe it's me, but this text seems to be easier to understand than the prior version. Good job. What I then noticed is that the authors are the principles of this forum. No wonder the answers here are so well written and on point! 

Anyone who is trying to learn Robert's Rules should get the book immediately. 

13 hours ago, Mike Phillips said:

Over the last few days, I've been reading through the newest edition of RONR In Brief. Maybe it's me, but this text seems to be easier to understand than the prior version. Good job. What I then noticed is that the authors are the principles of this forum. No wonder the answers here are so well written and on point! 

Anyone who is trying to learn Robert's Rules should get the book immediately. 

Can we pin this post?

11 hours ago, Guest Puzzling said:

Can we pin this post?

9 minutes ago, Mike Phillips said:

Are you an admin?

I  would think the fact that he posts as "Guest Puzzling", without knowing anything else, would give you a good clue. :)

You can find out who the admins and moderators are by clicking on the three dashes at the top right of a page, then clicking on "browse", and then clicking on "staff".

Edited to add:  I would add that only Mr. Gerber and Mr. Honemann monitor and post on the message board on a regular basis.

Edited by Richard Brown
Added last paragraph

7 minutes ago, Richard Brown said:

I  would think the fact that he posts as "Guest Puzzling", without knowing anything else, would give you a good clue. :)

That was my thought, which is why I asked. I'm a king of dumb questions here! 😀

As an aside, I wish the Guest function could be disabled. It's hard to know who's who.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.