The Official RONR Q & A Forums

4 Directors have to go

Guest TT

The directors of the Board are not following the Bylaws or RONR. At the next Regular Meeting of the general membership can I make a Motion that they be removed from office for dereliction of duties? Undue influence on the membership? Being in violation of the bylaws and or utter disregard for them? Or worse yet the disregard of the Members?

AND if I get a majority vote or a quorum based on our bylaws during that meeting- are they done? Do I then make a motion to elect a chair pro tem and then move to the appointment process? The season is about to start and the Bylaws call for Elections in December. One of these Members is the President.

We as members are not recognized as having any authority by the board. Member meetings have not been held. Motions not heard or accepted or voted on. They disciplined more members this year than I have time to speak about AND did not follow their own bylaws when doing so. We can not get to the business of the organization because they are so busy discipling people. I would like to turn the tables in the smoothest and quickest way possible with little fan fare. There is a movement of members in support of this action-

Thank you in advance for your help

The directors of the Board are not following the Bylaws or RONR. At the next Regular Meeting of the general membership can I make a Motion that they be removed from office for dereliction of duties? Undue influence on the membership? Being in violation of the bylaws and or utter disregard for them? Or worse yet the disregard of the Members?

AND if I get a majority vote or a quorum based on our bylaws during that meeting- are they done? Do I then make a motion to elect a chair pro tem and then move to the appointment process? The season is about to start and the Bylaws call for Elections in December. One of these Members is the President.

We as members are not recognized as having any authority by the board. Member meetings have not been held. Motions not heard or accepted or voted on. They disciplined more members this year than I have time to speak about AND did not follow their own bylaws when doing so. We can not get to the business of the organization because they are so busy discipling people. I would like to turn the tables in the smoothest and quickest way possible with little fan fare. There is a movement of members in support of this action-

Thank you in advance for your help

See if this FAQ answers your questions.

Archived