The Official RONR Q & A Forums

new edition of RONR and CD

sangamonese

Wouldn't it be enough to just have a copy of the book?

Thanks.. I am sure it would be enough to just have a copy of the book, but I am really wanting the CD and if the new edition is just around the corner I might opt to wait since the CD is a significant expense and I already have three copies of the current RONR :)

Karen

Thanks.. I am sure it would be enough to just have a copy of the book, but I am really wanting the CD and if the new edition is just around the corner I might opt to wait since the CD is a significant expense and I already have three copies of the current RONR :)

Karen

Since the CD works on its own (no Internet account or online subscription required), it should continue to work even after the 11th edition comes out. Of course, it will still show the text of the 10th edition. :-)

The date of publication for the 11th edition has been announced as being toward the end of September 2011.

A note of warning: The CD is strictly a Windows critter. So us true-blue Mac people are left in the cold (unless we spring for a Windows emulator code, but why would anybody want to do that? After you've seen Paris, and all...).

Programs like Parallels or Boot Camp are not "emulators", they allow you to run the real thing (Windows) on Mac hardware. You can even run a Windows desktop as a Mac application.

Archived