The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Removal of the whole Board of Directors

Guest Ed F.

Sir or Mad'am

Our Board of Directors of our Condominium has run it into the ground, we looked through our bi-laws and we need 51% of the unit owners to remove them from the board of directors. My question is can the signitures of the 51% be supbmitted to a special meeting in the form of a petition? We are in a dilema and need your input, we want to make sure our "T"s are crossed and "I"s are dotted.. Thank you for your time... Ed F.

Sir or Mad'am

Our Board of Directors of our Condominium has run it into the ground, we looked through our bi-laws and we need 51% of the unit owners to remove them from the board of directors. My question is can the signitures of the 51% be supbmitted to a special meeting in the form of a petition? We are in a dilema and need your input, we want to make sure our "T"s are crossed and "I"s are dotted.. Thank you for your time... Ed F.

Impossible to say as it depends upon the exact wording of your bylaws. Read them carefully and see what they say about a special meeting and removal of the board.

Archived