The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Official Roberts Rules of Order

Guest Ron

What is the officially recognized Roberts Rules of Order book? I see several versions in the bookstore, but want to purchase what is most widely considered to be the "Official" version of the book.

Thank you.

Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 10th ed. is the officially recognized version (at least for another month or so). The link Mr. Mervosh provided has more information on how to identify it. The 11th edition will be unveiled at the NAP Convention in late September and would presumably be available to the general public not much later, so I suppose you'll need to consider how soon you need it.

Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 10th ed. is the officially recognized version (at least for another month or so). The link Mr. Mervosh provided has more information on how to identify it. The 11th edition will be unveiled at the NAP Convention in late September and would presumably be available to the general public not much later, so I suppose you'll need to consider how soon you need it.

I'd pre-order it if I wasn't going to NAP.......especially if the bylaws say what RONR says it should say regarding adopting RONR. :)

Archived