The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Minutes

Guest Tiana

I was recently retained to represent a Board who has not read or approved minutes in over a year and a half. I also cannot convene enough members to hold a valid meeting. Is it possible for me to draft a resolution approving the minutes and obtain individual signatures outside a formal meeting, i.e., petition resolution. Does anyone know what happens if the minutes are not approved? Will all action taken at the meeting become null and void? Thank you.

I was recently retained to represent a Board who has not read or approved minutes in over a year and a half. I also cannot convene enough members to hold a valid meeting. Is it possible for me to draft a resolution approving the minutes and obtain individual signatures outside a formal meeting, i.e., petition resolution. Does anyone know what happens if the minutes are not approved? Will all action taken at the meeting become null and void? Thank you.

How did this board "retain" you to represent them if they have trouble getting a quorum for a meeting?

Archived