The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Special Meeting Minutes

Guest Frank S.

We recently held a Special Membership meeting and minutes were taken. I'd like to know if these minutes are to be read at the next time we have a regular membership meeting or when we conduct another special meeting? Please advise, Thank you, Frank S.

We recently held a Special Membership meeting and minutes were taken. I'd like to know if these minutes are to be read at the next time we have a regular membership meeting or when we conduct another special meeting? Please advise, Thank you, Frank S.

See the bottom of page 473 and the top of page 474, in RONR (11th ed.), if you need written verification of David's accuracy. :)

See the bottom of page 473 and the top of page 474, in RONR (11th ed.), if you need written verification of David's accuracy. :)

But if, for some reason or other, you really, really, really would like to approve these minutes at another special meeting to be held before your next regular meeting, you are not precluded from doing so. :) In this case, just be sure that, in your notice of this special meeting, you state that the approval of these minutes is an item of business to be considered.

But if, for some reason or other, you really, really, really would like to approve these minutes at another special meeting to be held before your next regular meeting, you are not precluded from doing so. :) In this case, just be sure that, in your notice of this special meeting, you state that the approval of these minutes is an item of business to be considered.

After four months of waiting to squeeze in an allusion to Official Interpretation 2012-1, we can at least provide a link. :)

After four months of waiting to squeeze in an allusion to Official Interpretation 2012-1, we can at least provide a link.

Be still my heart! There's been an addition to the Official Interpretations?

Next you'll be telling us about FAQ #21. (Spouses on board?)

e3mYBJ

Archived