The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Minutes

Guest Jean

1 hour ago, Guest Jean said:

The secretary for our association is not typing her own minutes. They are being done by another board member. Is this proper procedure?  Also on occasion that person changes the wording. 

No, it is not proper procedure for the Secretary to have someone else do her job for her, nor is it proper for anyone to change the wording of adopted motions when writing the minutes.

1 hour ago, Guest Jean said:

The secretary for our association is not typing her own minutes. They are being done by another board member. Is this proper procedure?  

19 minutes ago, Josh Martin said:

No, it is not proper procedure for the Secretary to have someone else do her job for her, ...

Oh, I think it's okay for the secretary to get someone to do the typing for her so long as what gets typed is what the secretary wants typed.  :)

1 hour ago, Daniel H. Honemann said:

Oh, I think it's okay for the secretary to get someone to do the typing for her so long as what gets typed is what the secretary wants typed.  :)

I remember back in the days of typewriters in college when one could make beer money typing papers.......not me, of course....well....... :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.