The Official RONR Q & A Forums

minutes of a meeting

Guest george

Hello

My name is George I currently am a Trustee on a condominium association board . I am very new to this but after my first meeting, the very next day the minutes were posted on the associations web site.before approval {it was noted that these minutes have not been approved }But should these be posted before the next meeting and corrections made?

Thank You , George

Hello

My name is George I currently am a Trustee on a condominium association board . I am very new to this but after my first meeting, the very next day the minutes were posted on the associations web site.before approval {it was noted that these minutes have not been approved }But should these be posted before the next meeting and corrections made?

Thank You , George

No rule in RONR prohibits the posting of the secretary's draft of the minutes of a meeting before they have been approved.

Hello

Thank You , George

At the next meeting, you could move that minutes not be posted until they are approved, and through full and free discussion, the assembly can decide what is best. That's the purpose of a deliberative assembly. :)

Archived