The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Renaming our organization

barryweinstein

WHat is involved to rename our organization . . .

You'll have to amend (i.e. change) the document (your constitution? your bylaws?) that describes your organization's name, following the amendment procedures found in that document (usually near the end).

As for starting a new organization, do the same thing you did when you started the old organization.

And, while you're at it, get yourself a copy of RONR and RONR In Brief.

And read RONR - IB at once. Right now. No sleeping, no eating till you do. Maybe cut down on inhaling. I'm tired of the excuses. "I haven't opened the package yet," indeed. "The car is still in gear," indeed. The house is on fire. A zombie is eating my leg (okay, that's weird). A nation of wusses.

And read RONR - IB at once. Right now. No sleeping, no eating till you do. Maybe cut down on inhaling. I'm tired of the excuses. "I haven't opened the package yet," indeed. "The car is still in gear," indeed. The house is on fire. A zombie is eating my leg (okay, that's weird). A nation of wusses.

The views expressed above do not necessarily, and necessarily do not, reflect the views of either the RONR Authorship Team or the Robert's Rules Association. Personally, I would recommend parking the car, opening the package, calling the fire department, stop imagining there are zombies, and then eating and drinking before, during, and after reading the book. (Maybe even spill some coffee on it and decide that you need to buy another copy or two.)

Personally, I would recommend parking the car, opening the package, calling the fire department, stop imagining there are zombies, and then eating and drinking before, during, and after reading the book. (Maybe even spill some coffee on it and decide that you need to buy another copy or two.)

Umm, actually if the house really were on fire, I would recommend calling the fire department before opening the package, if possible. :)

Umm, actually if the house really were on fire, I would recommend calling the fire department before opening the package, if possible. :)

But if the house were on fire, the zombie problem would be somewhat mitigated. I can't remember the name of the movie, but we are assured in at least one classic zombie pic that "they go up [in flames] real good".

Archived