Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Uncooperative former Board members

Guest Annette Erkan

Recommended Posts

I was designated as the one to file an amendment with the Secretary of State changing the representative and our officers of our Homeowners association.  I am a newly elected officer.  Isn't it the responsibility of the former board to make the changes with the Secretary of State and the Banks where our funds are held?  If the former board is uncooperative (which they are) what can we do to change our status with the Secretary of State and the Banks.  The bank refuses to acknowledge the new board members without the cooperation of the old board or the change of new board members reflected on the Secretary of States website cyberdrive of Illinois. What options do we have in regards to an uncooperative former board?  Thank you in advance for your help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...