The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Consent Agend

Guest Chris Voccio

I can't find any mention of the term "consent gender" on this forum or in the book Robert's Rules of Order. I'm hoping to streamline meetings by bundling agenda items where there is unanimous agreement into one vote. Is this recognized here, and if not, is there another method of passing agenda items where there is unanimous agreement in one vote.

20 minutes ago, Guest Chris Voccio said:

I can't find any mention of the term "consent gender" on this forum or in the book Robert's Rules of Order. I'm hoping to streamline meetings by bundling agenda items where there is unanimous agreement into one vote. Is this recognized here, and if not, is there another method of passing agenda items where there is unanimous agreement in one vote.

See RONR (11th ed.), p. 361 "Consent Calendar."  A special rule of order is usually required to use one.

Edited by George Mervosh

7 hours ago, Guest Chris Voccio said:

The term you're looking for is probably "consent agenda".  It's referred to in RONR as a "consent calendar".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.