The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Plumbing issues

Guest Linda Jackson

My son owners a condo in the association NEXT to me. Separate boards. There are HUGE plumbing issues in one side of the complex...back ups all the time in many different residences, but always the same issue...all showers and toilets over flowing. They call roto router on  a regular basis...Residents have had enough@! The board says...oh well , old buildings. 

The board refuses to help get it all fixed. What is the recourse???/ HELP

My son owners a condo in the association NEXT to me. Separate boards. There are HUGE plumbing issues in one side of the complex...back ups all the time in many different residences, but always the same issue...all showers and toilets over flowing. They call roto router on  a regular basis...Residents have had enough@! The board says...oh well , old buildings. 

5 hours ago, Guest Linda Jackson said:

Duplicate post.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.