The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Logging in

On 6/8/2018 at 2:53 PM, katydid said:

Every time I come to the forum or get timed out I am not able to log in without resetting my password.

I set it to the same password each time and it says it is strong but wont retain it for next time.

any suggestions?

22 hours ago, katydid said:

I don’t think I am rejecting cookies.  The same thing happens on my phone,, iPad and laptoplaptop .

Are you trying to log in with your Display Name (katydid), or with your email address? I just tried logging in with my email address, and it didn't work; but it worked fine with my Display Name. If you can confirm that this is what's happening, I can send a bug report to the forum developers.

20 minutes ago, Shmuel Gerber said:

Are you trying to log in with your Display Name (katydid), or with your email address? I just tried logging in with my email address, and it didn't work; but it worked fine with my Display Name. If you can confirm that this is what's happening, I can send a bug report to the forum developers.

Follow-up: I've changed the login options so that members should be able to sign in with either their display name or their email address (just like the screen says!). I've also put in a support request so that this feature can get fixed.

Thanks for the report -- I suspect that you're not the first one to encounter this problem, but it seems that you're the only one who took the trouble to report it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.