Jump to content
The Official RONR Q & A Forums

being recognized by the presiding officer

Guest paul

Recommended Posts

But you cannot normally make a motion without first getting recognized--except, however, you may interrupt when another is speaking  to raise a Point of Order, Appeal from the Decision of the Chair, call for Division of the Assembly, ask a Parliamentary Inquiry, or make a Request for Information.  Also, if another has been assigned the floor but has not yet begun to speak, you may Object to the Consideration of the Question or ask to Reconsider a previous motion.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...