The Official RONR Q & A Forums

Forum maintenance scheduled for Thursday morning

We have all been very frustrated with the performance we have been seeing with the forum. Tech support has tried a variety of fixes and so far nothing has really helped us. They tell me that the server we are on has been having problems that they thought they could repair. Since that hasn't worked, their next suggestion is to move our forum to a different server.

They propose to move us tomorrow morning and tell me that it should take 2-3 hours. During the time that they move us the forum will be unavailable.

I will keep you posted if anything about the plans change. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

Olivia

I am told that the forum was moved this morning. Please let me know over the next few days if you think there has been an improvement in the performance or if you think there are still issues.

thanks,

Olivia

Looks good so far. Insofar as I saw any pattern with the previous problems, I'm sure I noticed the most extreme slowdowns more than once on weekend mornings. This weekend (after the move), both Saturday and Sunday mornings have had good performance, for what it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived