The Official RONR Q & A Forums

iPhone App / Android App

Guest Scott

RONR was (for a brief shining moment) available on Kindle, but was withdrawn.  (Don't know who did the withdrawing, but I suspect it was the publishers.)

No other machine readable, or app, version available, far as I know.

There is a CD which works only on Windows.  (I have neither.)

Chances are she would search the Web and link the person to the 4th Edition (which is the most recent edition that is in the public domain).

Then I guess it's up to us to figure out how to persuade her to send people here.

Well, not "us" as in "me" . . .  "us" as in "you all".

Was trying to find a way to contact website to inquire about the availability of a RONR app for the iphone or android.  Does anyone know if a functional app is available?

Thanks

Scott

Accessing it via my iphone is easy and it's easy to read etc......but I can't sign on as a member for some reason and I'm sure it's my fault.  I guess Guest_GM3 will have to do.  Putting the pretty pictures together in the re-captcha isn't hard either.  Perhaps if this gets move to the "Questions or Comments about.........." forum the Boss Lady will save the day, as she always does.

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, ALDiablo said:

Has there been any movement in the last five years for the creation of a mobile app for RONR? Something similar to the eCode Search app?

Still don't see it available on Kindle or in the Google Play Store.  Can't say anything about anywhere else.

I did find in the Play Store an app for "NAPMobile" issued in May of this year by Cerenimbus.  It claims to be the "Official app of the National Association of Parliamentarians".  Not sure if it is legitimate.

2 hours ago, Chris Harrison said:

Still don't see it available on Kindle or in the Google Play Store.  Can't say anything about anywhere else.

I did find in the Play Store an app for "NAPMobile" issued in May of this year by Cerenimbus.  It claims to be the "Official app of the National Association of Parliamentarians".  Not sure if it is legitimate.

The NAPMobile app provides information about NAP, a self study guide, and a vote calculator. Would be nice to include a searchable database of the "In Brief" guide, or maybe even a link to this forum at some time in the future.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.