The Official RONR Q & A Forums

George Mervosh

J. J.

Man, I am so sorry to hear that JJ. George became a member of the old original forum around 25 years ago, the same time you and I did, and he was one of the first members who I met in person when I attended my first NAP convention, the one in San Antonio, Texas, 20 or 25 years ago. I liked him almost instantly and admired him greatly. He was an outstanding parliamentarian and will be missed.

I too first met George Mervosh many, many years ago at an NAP convention.  This was in the bar to which we had both fled for survival.  We greatly enjoyed the drinks and each others company for quite some time.  A lasting friendship was formed, and I look forward to seeing George again at another meeting of the TFP some day.  His presence in this Forum will be sorely missed.

I echo the sentiments of the previous posters. I met George at the 2005 NAP Convention in Seattle, a few months after I became a PRP. He apparently read my nametag, introduced himself, and congratulated me on my achievement. We later served together on the NAP Membership Extension and Retention Committee when we both were District Directors. Yes, he will be missed!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.